Wednesday, May 23, 2012

In all areas I have made some progress, my health is somewhat better, have lost weight, have been exercising with the weather being better. 


I have been eating better, eating out less, going to church more, and doing more meditation.


I also feel better about communication with others, the stress seems to be lessening, with some things being taken care of.  I enjoyed this course though I am not too fond of these blogs, just much too public for my taste.  The quizzes were very poorly made and worded, but in general this class especially the Prof., has been fantastic as well as the other students.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that this class has been a positive experience for you. I didn't mind that blogs but will probably not ever do this without being forced to. I agree with you on the quizzes....pretty much perfect grades throughout the class except for my poor scores on the tests. I feel that even though I read the material and had it right in front of me I had a hard time with most of the tests....
    Good luck to you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mark as i look at your friend list i would think that you should be feeling a lot better about yourself as to how your blog post present that you do not care too much for all the public. The public here seemed to welcome you and things you had to say. All good. hay! You get on top of that diabetes thing. There is a lot on alternative formulas for that. I got my father off injections with just two simple formulas from the rainforest. So they are out there. You take care. It is over. I loved this entire class and will carry it with what it had to offer me and will take it with me forever.

    Be Well Classmate friend,
    Sincerely, diana

    ReplyDelete